Next Level Leadership, Inc. is a 16-week intense leadership and professional development training. It is designed to challenge you and grow your leadership skills for the world of today and tomorrow. Subject matter experts and industry/community leaders conduct training that will take your capacity to the next level of leadership.
Due to COVID-19 all classes will be held virtually until safe to return in person. At that time adequate notice will be given and strict safety precautions in place.
The classes are staggered to accommodate working professionals and families. Classes are held on Tuesdays from 6:00pm-8:30pm and Saturdays from 9:00am – 3:00pm.
Classes are scheduled to begin in February in honor of Black History Month. There will be a total of 16 sessions run 4 times per month. Classes will be scheduled on either a Tuesday (6:00pm - 8:30pm) or Saturday (9:00am - 3:00pm). An illustration of the class schedule is below and a full class schedule, including dates, will be posted soon.
- TBD - Orientation
- TBD - Leadership in the African American Community
- TBD - Organizational Development
- TBD - Retreat
- TBD - Retreat
- TBD - Health and Wellness (Election of Class Officers)
- TBD - Communications Skills
- TBD - Class Project Presentation to the Board
- TBD - Volunteerism
- TBD - Black Charlotte Tour
- TBD - Economic Development
- TBD - Grant Writing/Board Development
- TBD - What Growth and Development Means to a Leader
- TBD - Responsibility of a Leader in Education
- TBD - Political Awareness
- TBD - Class Project TBA
- TBD - Soft Skills for the Next Level Leader
- TBD - Graduation – 12-2pm
The cost of your Next Level Leadership training begins with a non-refundable application fee of $25.00. This may be paid via mailed money order or online through our PayPal. Personal checks are not accepted.
Additionally, there is a Program Fee of $250 which must be paid immediately upon acceptance into the program. This may be paid via mailed money order or online through our PayPal. Personal checks are not accepted.
Mail to: Next Level Leadership, Inc., P.O. Box 32246, Charlotte, NC 28232.
Interviews will be conducted Mid January
Acceptance letters will be delivered Late January
Classes begin Early February